'I Love You' Day
I recieved a message from Nysha at 9+ about the 'I love you' day thingy. K, here goes the message.
"Tmr is 'i love u' day. u got tis msg means u are loved. Send tis to 10 ppl & tmr will be ur best day eva. Tonight @ mignight ur true lvoe will realize tt he/she loves u. something willhappen 2 u @1-4pm tmr. It could be the biggest shock of urlife. I love you =D"
K, thats wierd, i didn't know that tmr is the 'i love you' day. HAHA. I send the msg to some friends. Then Siti Nurul replied, she thought that it was on 4th of July. Hmm, i myself didn't know that there is actually a 'i love you' day. Haha. :D Tmr meeting Siti to get my bday present. Nyahaha. And maybe on Wed, Hani is treating me at .... i dunno. HAHA.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home